Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outnet Lust #1

I'm constantly going onto The Outnet and lusting over expensive designer items that I will never own. In order to further torture myself, i've decided to make a feature out of this and hopefully bring some of you down with me.

Today i'm all about the maxi dresses.



This blue dress reminds me of a 'ye olde' medieval style princess dress worn with a pointed crown and flowing veil. No? 

I would wear this McQueen gown as a wedding dress.....were I getting married. The following Erdem dress could also pass as a minimalist wedding dress. Me likey. 


Disclaimer: I did not intend for this to be a purely McQueen and Erdem inspired post. Ahem. 




1 comment:

  1. The alexander mcqueen meadow print one is gorgeous! Not sure about maxi dresses with long sleeves though, hmmmm..
    x

    ReplyDelete