Sunday, February 27, 2011

A piece of Blake..

2 things I love.
Christian Louboutin and Blake Lively.
One day I will own a pair of Louboutin's (i'm currently toying with the idea of buying a pair of black courts that I will wear again & again and therefore justify the cost, ahem). And I love Blake's style, laid back, chic, young and funky...and, while i'm sure there's a lot more grooming in her appearance than you'd think, she always looks like she's just thrown something together. (well THAT sounded a bit more insulting than i'd hoped...hmm...)

ANYWAY, the man himself has designed a shoe especially for, and named after, the beautiful Blake. And here it is. Imagine...just imagine your favourite designer designing something with you in mind. Le sigh.


Images via Popcrunch

1 comment:

  1. Love these shoes, I fancy wearing them to Dublin Pride, while being carried by two hunky, scantily-clad men - I don't think I could actually walk in them. Have you checked out the new boutique in BT yet?

    ReplyDelete