Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ambushed

Ok, I think we can all agree that I can do with some work on my photography skills. Problem is, i'm  rather lazy and i'm easily frustrated by technology. But, if I'm serious about this blogging lark, I really need to improve the quality of my pictures.
And so, I will endeavor to provide you with better pictures from here on in. After this shoddy one, that is.


Top & 'pleather' pleated skirt - Primark | Boots - Topshop

I caved in & bought the Ambush boots. Having been obsessed with Acne Pistol's since FOREVER and the Ambush selling out in every colour and form the day they get stocked in Topshop, I nearly fell over myself when I saw them on the shelf yesterday. Determined not to miss out and convincing myself all the way to the till that this would be my last chance to own them, I threw caution to the wind, and my bank manager, and splashed out. I only went in to check out the sale section. WHEN will I learn? But they're worth it, right?


1 comment:

  1. I also love this outfit - I wish for that we had primark here so I could buy the things that I always see.

    ReplyDelete