Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The *overcooked* Sunday Roast

Yeah...so...my plan for a weekly Sunday hodge-podge of all the bits & pieces i'd put aside during the week didn't really go off did it? How and ever, late as I am, here are the things that caught my eye this week, and that I didn't get a chance, or was too lazy (oops, at least i'm honest!), to dedicate a whole post to.
Tell me your thoughts! Leave me your comments! LOVE ME!

Tory Burch donates 100% of proceeds from Love Japan t-shirts to the American Red Cross to help with relief efforts. Proceeds from now until SEPTEMBER 2011 will be given - that's a huge amount of time for anyone to save up & buy one if you haven't got the cash now. Well done Tory Burch - it's great to see the fashion community as involved as anyone else. 

THE latest celebrity offspring to launch themselves into stardom is none other than Selah Marley. You should  obviously recognise her famous surname because of her late grandfather, Bob, but don't forget that her famous mother is none other than Lauryn Hill. Just 12yrs old she's joining ranks with Willow Smith and grabbing some of the spotlight from her parents. With a face like this, though, there's no surprise she was snapped up by Teen Vogue. 



THIS story about Karl Lagerfeld & Rachel Bilson shooting for a new Magnum ice cream campaign. Yes, ice cream. Hmm. 





This commercial.


Finally, my love for these isn't going away. I really need to have them. 






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciated it. The Adidas ad is amazing. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i just found your blog!

    would you like to follow each other?? i always follow back!! = )

    Good niws comming soon: i would like you to participate = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose= )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had an obsession with Louboutin Pigalles and cant tell you gutted I was when I finally saved up for a pair only to find they were so, so narrow I couldn't even stand up in a pair!

    ReplyDelete