Monday, January 31, 2011

No-spiration

I'm in a bit of a rut. I have some ideas floating around my hollow head, but they're not coming together to make a post. They're half-ideas and I need to improve on them.
What do you guys do when you can't find inspiration?
Of course there's a million, literally a MILLION, things in the shops that I could post about, but i'm afeared i'll get stuck into a rut of posting my high-street wants.
I'm heading to New York on Thursday for 6 days, so i'm sure i'll have loads to post about when I get back.
In the meantime perhaps i'll take some photos or check out some more blogs.
Feel free to make suggestions - help me out of my writer's block!!

KitCat x

2 comments:

  1. First of all EEK I'm so jealous that you're going to NY! Have a great time!

    Thanks so much for following my blog, www.blahblahbecky.co.uk.

    p.s. I love that you have a genuine fear of Craig David, that's hilarious! I saw him at Heathrow once so keep an eye out for him on Thursday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KitCat!!
    Don't worry! It's just so normal!!
    My advice would be:

    Step 1. Plan something with your friends (have a coffee, go to a vintage sale or picnic)

    Step 2. Take your camera with you

    Step 3. Enjoy taking pictures

    Step 4. Surprise yourself at home with thousands of new pics to post and share with all of us!!!

    Love <3
    http://megiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete