Thursday, January 27, 2011

House of Harlow - Nicole Richie and my persuit to look as good as her..

I love Nicole Richie. There. I've said it.
I loved her when it wasn't cool to love her - i.e. on The Simple Life.
I loved her with blonde hair, I love her with brunette hair.
I love her even more now she has a bit of meat on her bones and probably one of my favourite celebrity styles. Her effortless ability to look chic is something I strive to achieve and a lot of the time is down to her great eye for accessories.
This is a ring from her House Of Harlow 1960 jewellery range & is available at a number of online stores. I love it. I want it. I NEED it. I will have it.

BEHOLD! House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Sunburst Cocktail Ring



















Here are a few of my fave Nicole Richie sartorial moments...just to give you an idea as to why I love her.











1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, if only I could trade closets with her! I LOVE the cream outfit, well all of them really...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete