Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration - work V play

I remember a time when I had 2 very seperate wardrobes. 'Work Clothes' and 'Casual Clothes'. But now these wardrobes seemed to have morphed into one. Not necessarily a bad thing, it's mainly just a matter of training the mind to realise that wearing something to work doesn't taint it. Wearing an item of work clothing on a Saturday won't ruin my weekend. Likewise, isn't it good to make a little effort with your work attire? I work 5 days a week, with 2 days off. Do I want to look like a different person in work and out of work. Obviously there are some  restraints, but hey, my personality has some restraints in work too.
My work outfits are usually some variation of a skirt and a blouse, at weekends I can go all out and team a blouse or a skirt with whatever I damn well please. Ooh, matron!
Here's my work-into-casual-morphing inspiration. 

Images via weheartit. 

Do you have a two-way wardrobe? 














1 comment:

  1. I def have a double wardrobe....I like to mix my styles too.

    ReplyDelete