2. My bed. New cushions and pillows from IKEA = major comfort and, more importantly, PRIDE in my bed. Yeah, what's the point in having a comfy bed if you're not proud of it. I squeal with excitement when I think of my bed and look forward to immersing myself in all my pillows and cushions and catching up with some online reading. (Maybe if my bed wasn't so comfy I wouldn't spend so much time online? Naaah, doubt it)
3. Learning more about Isabella Blow. I'm currently waiting on a delivery of her biography, Blow by Blow. I've always been intrigued by her, she reminds me of a dear friend of my mother's, but seeing insights into her personality in the aforementioned documentary, McQueen and I, I really want to know more about her.
4. Ravel Graphic Strappy Sandals. I need these in my life.
Image via Littlewoods.ie
5. Nicole Richie for Harper's Bizaare Russia. I've professed my love over & over for Nicole, now you can see why I think she's AWESOME.
Images via hollywoodlife.com
6. YSL Arty ring. Yes, they've been around for a while. Yes, nearly every blogger has blogged about them. Yes, any celebrity worth their weight in salt already has one. That doesn't make me want one any less and I am literally OBSESSED with them at the moment. I'm planning ways to convince myself that it's ok to purchase one and not eat for a week or 2..
Image via fashiongossip10
7. Highstreet and mum favourites, Marks & Spencer, are my go-to for tights, underwear and swimwear and they've caught my eye with this gorgeous stripy dress. I have a few weddings upcoming this summer and I reckon this will be a great addition to my wardrobe for one of them. I love the contrast of the dusky pink bow with the boldness of the black and white stripes. No harm in planning early and getting one while I can.
Image via suite101
8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme - I bought this in the airport on my way back from London at Christmas. Being a self-douser of perfume I thought the 'extreme' version might mean i'd spray less. I was wrong. It does, however, mean I can still smell it at the end of the day. Apologies if any of you end up next to me on the bus.
9.Speaking of London....I've booked a trip to visit one of my closest friends at the end of March. It's just a flying visit, but considering I'm just back from New York, I think i'll be ok with that. It's a strictly NO SHOPPING strip, but I can't wait for loads of chats and lots of lovely gin and tonics. So number 9 will be London and G&T's!
10. You can never have too much Stevie Nicks in your life.