Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Blog

Eeeeks, i'm kinda nervous about this. I've thought about doing it for a while, just to have a space to throw down a few musings and perhaps even find out new & interesting things from others! I'll endeavour to make this a regular thing, however the content will probably be a great big mish-mash. I love fashion & music - together & seperately. I love living in Dublin. I love having great friends & making new ones. And I love finding out about new 'things' ....you know things....'things' could be a new restaurant, a new clubnight, a cool new area for hanging out in, a new shop....you know...THINGS.
Anyway, i hope this doesn't prove to be too boring a blog and that maybe it might end up an interesting insight into someone's life....perhaps not mine, ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment